Sumeet Kumar, M.Tech.
IDP/Semester thesis/Master thesis: Ground-effect modelling using VVPM
Alternately, motivated students seeking supervision with specific tasks in mind, that fall under the purview of rotorcraft comprehensive analysis, can write me an email with details of what they would like do and a copy of their resume.
Fields of research and interests
- Rotorcraft Comprehensive Analyses
- Unsteady blade aerodynamics
- Vortex particle method
LuFo VI-2 Project: Active Rotor Controlled via Periodic Scheme (ARCTIS)
EU Horizon 2020: Shape Adaptive Blades for Rotorcraft Efficiency (SABRE)
- Banerjee, T.,: Dynamic Inflow-based Analysis of Pitch Changes to Hovering Rotor, September 2020.
- Soorya, P. R.,: Aeroacoustic Investigation of Coaxial Rotors in Hover, November 2020.
- Subramaniam, N.,: CFD-based Reduced Order Model for Approximating Rotor Unsteady Aerodynamics, May 2022.
- Grimm, F.,(external): Evaluation of Analytical Performance Estimation Methods for Rotorcraft in High Speed Forward Flight, October 2022.
- Zhang, G.: Reduced Order Acoustics Modelling for Rotorcraft Simulations, Ongoing.
- Wing, T.K.: Coupling Dymore and DUST for a Robust Simulation Framework, Ongoing.
- Luo, Y,: CUDA-based Parallelisation of Rotor Aerodynamics Solver.
- Pietsch, M.: GPU accelerated particle-based rotor wake analysis using N-body algorithm.
- Brandstetter, E.: CUDA-based acceleration of a rotor wake aerodynamics solver using Barnes-Hut approximation.
- Kumar, S., Rauleder, J., Yavrucuk, I.: Towards Active Rotor Analysis Using Viscous Vortex Particle Method, European Rotorcraft Forum, Bückeburg, Germany, September 2023.
- Kumar, S., Komp, D., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Effect of Active Camber on Rotor Noise, Power and Hub Vibration, AIAA SciTech Forum, Virtual Event, January 2021.
- Komp, D., Kumar, S., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Effect of active camber morphing on rotor performance and control loads, Aerospace Science and Technology, Volume 108, January 2021.
- Kumar, S., Komp, D., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Integrated Rotor Performance Improvement and Vibration Reduction Using Active Camber Morphing, Proceedings of the ASME 2019 Conference on Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures, and Intelligent Systems Conference, Louisville, KY, USA, 2019.
- Komp, D., Kumar, S., Abdelmoula, A., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Investigation of Active Rotor Design and Control for Performance Improvement, Vertical Flight Society 75th Annual Forum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 2019. [mehr…] [BibTeX]
- Rauleder, J., van der Wall, B. G., Abdelmoula, A., Komp, D., Kumar, S., Ondra, V., Titurus, B., Woods, B. K. S.: Aerodynamic Performance of Morphing Blades and Rotor Systems, American Helicopter Society 74th Annual Forum, Phoenix, AZ, 2018. [mehr…] [BibTeX]