Sumeet Kumar, M.Tech.
IDP/Semester thesis/Master thesis: CUDA-based Parallelisation of Rotor Aerodynamics Solver
Rotorcraft Comprehensive Analysis Validation Framework
Alternately, motivated students seeking supervision with specific tasks in mind, that fall under the purview of rotorcraft comprehensive analysis, can write me an email with details of what they would like do and a copy of their resume.
Fields of research and interests
- Rotorcraft Comprehensive Analyses
- Unsteady blade aerodynamics
- Rotor wake aerodynamics
- Tutor: Rotorcraft Engineering - Preliminary Design - SoSe2020, WiSe2020/2021, SoSe2021, WiSe2021/2022
- Tutor: Rotorcraft Engineering - Preliminary Design (TUM Asia) - SoSe2020, SoSe2021
- Lecturer: Fundamentals of Helicopter Aerodynamics - SoSe2022
- Banerjee, T.,: Dynamic Inflow-based Analysis of Pitch Changes to Hovering Rotor, September 2020.
- Soorya, P. R.,: Aeroacoustic Investigation of Coaxial Rotors in Hover, November 2020.
- Subramaniam, N.,: CFD-based Reduced Order Model for Approximating Rotor Unsteady Aerodynamics, May 2022.
- Grimm, F.,(external): Evaluation of Analytical Performance Estimation Methods for Rotorcraft in High Speed Forward Flight, May 2022 - Ongoing
- Grimm, F.,: Python-based rotorcraft preliminary design and analysis code, January - April 2022.
- Kumar, S., Komp, D., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Effect of Active Camber on Rotor Noise, Power and Hub Vibration, AIAA SciTech Forum, Virtual Event, January 2021.
- Komp, D., Kumar, S., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Effect of active camber morphing on rotor performance and control loads, Aerospace Science and Technology, Volume 108, January 2021.
- Kumar, S., Komp, D., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Integrated Rotor Performance Improvement and Vibration Reduction Using Active Camber Morphing, Proceedings of the ASME 2019 Conference on Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures, and Intelligent Systems Conference, Louisville, KY, USA, 2019.
- Komp, D., Kumar, S., Abdelmoula, A., Hajek, M., Rauleder, J.: Investigation of Active Rotor Design and Control for Performance Improvement, Vertical Flight Society 75th Annual Forum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 2019. [mehr…] [BibTeX]
- Rauleder, J., van der Wall, B. G., Abdelmoula, A., Komp, D., Kumar, S., Ondra, V., Titurus, B., Woods, B. K. S.: Aerodynamic Performance of Morphing Blades and Rotor Systems, American Helicopter Society 74th Annual Forum, Phoenix, AZ, 2018. [mehr…] [BibTeX]