Dr.-Ing. Yilei Shi
- 2019 – present, Senior Scientist, Technical University of Munich
- 2019, Visiting Scientist, University of Cambridge
- 2016 – 2019, Research Associate, Technical University of Munich
- Computational intelligence, fast solver, parallel computing and high-performance computing for large-scale problems
- Advanced methods on SAR and InSAR processing
- Machine learning and deep learning for variety data sources, such as SAR, optical images, medical images and so on
- PDE related numerical modeling and computing
- 2020 Geodesy Award of German Association for Geodesy, Geoinformation and Land Management
- 2017 Munich Aerospace Fellowship
- Shi Y., Bamler R., Wang Y., Zhu X., (2020): SAR Tomography at the Limit: Building Height Reconstruction Using Only 3-5 TanDEM-X Bistatic Interferograms, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 58(11), 2020, 8026-8037.
- Shi Y., Li Q., Zhu X., (2020): Semantic segmentation through a gated graph convolutional neural network with deep structured feature embedding, ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 159, 2020, 184-197.
- Shi Y., Zhu X., Bamler R., (2019): Non-Local Compressive Sensing Based SAR Tomography, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 57(5), 2019, 3015-3024.
- Shi Y., Li Q., Zhu X., (2019): Building Footprint Generation using Improved Generative Adversarial Networks, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 16(4), 2019, 603-607.
- Shi Y., Zhu X., Yin W., Bamler R., (2018): A fast and accurate basis pursuit denoising algorithm with application to super-resolving tomographic SAR, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 56(10), 2018, 6148-6158.