Saqib Ali Khan
- 2019-Present, Research Associate at Data Science in Earth Observation, Technical University of Munich.
- 2016-2020, Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Geometric Deep Learning
- 3D Computer Vision
- Self-Supervised Learning
- Data Science and Big Data applications
- 2019 - Present, DAAD funding for research exchange in Germany.
- S. Ali Khan, Y. Shi, M. Shahzad and X. Xiang Zhu, "FGCN: Deep Feature-based Graph Convolutional Network for Semantic Segmentation of Urban 3D Point Clouds," 2020 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPRW), 2020, pp. 778-787, doi: 10.1109/CVPRW50498.2020.00107. PDF
- Khan, Saqib Ali, Yilei Shi, M. Shahzad and X. X. Zhu. “Exploring Deep 3D Spatial Encodings for Large-Scale 3D Scene Understanding.” ArXiv abs/2011.14358 (2020): n. pag. Paper
- Khan, Saqib Ali, Syed Khalid, Muhammad Shahzad and F. Shafait. “Table Structure Extraction with Bi-Directional Gated Recurrent Unit Networks.” 2019 International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR) (2019): 1366-1371. PDF