News and announcements
- Call for associated PhD students: The Research Training Group UPLIFT accepts applications from externally funded PhD students at TUM and LMU who are interested in becoming members of the UPLIFT team and joining our study and qualifications program. Please send a letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EGU General Assembly, 23.-28. April 2023, Session GD1.4 Modeling and monitoring vertical motion processes from geodetic to geologic time scales, Call for abstracts here
- 01.12.2022: Berta Vilacis Baurier was awarded 'Best Student Presentation' at the Spanish-Portuguese Assembly of Geophysics and Geodesy conference, 28.11.22-01.12.22, Toledo, Spain.
- 09.10.2022: Prof. Dr. Anke Friedrich has received the Distinguished Career Award 2022 by the Geological Society of America (GSA) for having made numerous, distinguished, and significant contributions that have clearly advanced the international geological sciences through both scientific investigations and service
- 14.07.2022 The UPLIFT RTG was presented at the TUM Graduate Center of Engineering and Design Doctoral Candidates Day
- 07.-08.07.2022: Kick-Off Workshop, Steinebach am Wörthsee
- 01.04.2022: The Research Training Group UPLIFT was kicked-off on April 1st 2022