Dr. Ridvan Salih KUZU
|Tel:||+49 8153 28 3718|
- December 2020 - to present: Postdoctoral Research Assistant & AI Consultant, Department of Earth Observation Data Science, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- October 2017 - September 2020, Marie-Curie Researcher, Roma Tre University
- January 2016 - September 2017, Research and Development Manager, Lojika Field Labs
- April 2015 - December 2015, Senior R&D Consultant, OBSS Technology
- May 2013 - April 2015, R&D Engineer, IDEA Technology Solutions
- March 2012 - May 2013, Co-founder, SSBS Electronics and Software Ltd.
- June 2010 - February 2012, R&D Engineer, Speech Enabled Software Technologies
- Computer Vision
- Multispectral Image Processing
- Representation Learning
- Resource-Efficient Machine Learning
- Forest and Agricultural Monitoring
- The Hyperview Challenge Award (1st place) at the International Conference on Image Processing, October 2022, France
- The Best Paper Award at the International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, February 2022, Austria
- 15th European Biometrics Research Award, issued by European Association for Biometrics, September 2021
- Best Demo Award of the 9th GTTI Thematic Meeting on Multimedia Signal Processing, February 2019, Italy
- Kuzu, Rıdvan Salih, et al. "Predicting Soil Properties from Hyperspectral Satellite Images." 2022 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP). IEEE, 2022.
- Kuzu, Rıdvan Salih, Philipp Mühlmann, and Xiao Xiang Zhu. "Automatic separation of laminar-turbulent flows on aircraft wings and stabilisers via adaptive attention butterfly network." Experiments in Fluids 63.10 (2022): 1-21.
- Musto, Riccardo, et al. "On the Statistical Independence of Parametric Representations in Biometric Cryptosystems: Evaluation and Improvement." ICPRAM. 2022.
- Kuzu, Ridvan Salih, Emanuele Maiorana, and Patrizio Campisi. "Vein-Based Biometric Verification Using Densely-Connected Convolutional Autoencoder." IEEE Signal Processing Letters 27 (2020): 1869-1873.
- Kuzu, Ridvan Salih, et al. "On-the-Fly Finger-Vein-Based Biometric Recognition Using Deep Neural Networks." IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security 15 (2020): 2641-2654.
- Kuzu, Rıdvan Salih, and Albert Ali Salah. "Chat Biometrics." IET Biometrics 7.5 (2018): 454-466.
- Varol, Gül, and Rıdvan Salih Kuzu. "Toward Retail Product Recognition on Grocery Shelves." Sixth International Conference on Graphic and Image Processing (ICGIP 2014). Vol. 9443. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015.