|Room:||221 (TUM Ottorbunn)|
- Since 02.2022, Ph.D. Candidate, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2021.8-2022.1, Visiting student, Westlake University, China
- 2018.8 – 2021.6, Master Degree, Geotechnical Engineering, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- 2014.6 - 2018.8, Bachelor Degree, Geotechnical Engineering, Chengdu University of Technology, China
- Global/regional disaster (extreme climate, floods, earthquakes) assessment and temporal-spatial prediction
- Physics-informed machine learning, physical model simulation with machine learning, and graph neural networks
- Unsupervised/few-shot learning, domain adaptation, meta-learning
- Remote sensing image perceptions and dynamic cognitions for hydrologic process
- National Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
- Outstanding graduate and excellent graduation thesis
- The Gold Award for "Geology+" Innovation and Entrepreneurship, the Silver Award for "Internet +" Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Xu Q, Ouyang C, Jiang T, et al. MFFENet and ADANet: a robust deep transfer learning method and its application in high precision and fast cross-scene recognition of earthquake-induced landslides[J]. Landslides, 2022: 1-31.
- Xu Q, Yuan X, Ouyang C. Class-aware domain adaptation for semantic segmentation of remote sensing images [J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2020, 60: 1-17.
- Xu Q, Yuan X, Ouyang C, et al. Attention-based pyramid network for segmentation and classification of high-resolution and hyperspectral remote sensing images [J]. Remote Sensing, 2020, 12(21): 3501.